every one a winner
every one a dinner
Triple Choc Cookies
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Who can resist these little bits of heaven? They go really well with a glass of cold milk.
110 g/4 oz unsalted butter, softened 175 g/6 oz caster sugar 1 large egg 1 tsp vanilla extract 150 g/5 oz plain flour 55 g/2 oz cocoa powder ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda 75 g/3 oz milk chocolate chunks 75 g/3 oz dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 180’C/160’C Fan/350’F/Gas 4 and line two large baking trays with grease proof paper.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Fold in the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate of soda mixing well until a cookie dough comes together.
- Add the dark and milk chocolate chunks, folding them evenly into the batter.
- Drop tablespoons of the dough onto the baking trays, spaced apart.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until set.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool before serving.
- For chewier cookies, remove them from the oven after 10 minutes and leave to cool.
Coming soon- Where to buy Wot Eat ingredients NEAR YOU.
CLICK HERE to see how it will work (currently, all stores used are for illustration purposes only).